Fredericksburg VA Hypnosis – About Us
NATHAN GIST is an International Speaker and Teacher, with over a decade of experience as a Radio Host and Director. Board Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), the oldest and largest, professional hypnosis organizations in the world, Nathan is driven by his passion to help others make positive changes in their lives. Nathan has advanced training in both Hypnotic Pain Management, and is a Hypnotic Smoking & Weight loss Specialist. You may have even heard Nathan during the Morning Show on 89.9 or 90.5 YourPER as “Mike Kelly”. Originally from Fredericksburg, Nathan lived overseas for a number of years, and now enjoys reconnecting with his hometown after 16 years. Nathan is married to his wife Grace and has two daughters Elizabeth & Mikayla.
- A Board Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotist
- Certified Trainer of Neurolinguistics Programming through the National Federation of NLP
- Certified Master Hypnotist through Atlantic Hypnosis Institute & Work Smart Hypnosis
- A Certified Hypnosis and Weight Loss Specialist from the American Hypnosis Association
- Certified Practitioner of Emergency Hypnosis from the Atlantic Hypnosis Institute
- A Certified Practitioner of Hypnotic Pain Management from the Atlantic Hypnosis Institute
- A Certified Personal Trainer with World Instructor Training Schools
- Certified in Hypnosis and Sports Performance from the American Hypnosis Association
- A Certified Master Neurolinguistics Practitioner from the National Federation of NLP
- Certified in Hypnosis for Sexual Dysfunction from the American Hypnosis Association
- A Certified Practitioner of Instant & Rapid Inductions from the Atlantic Hypnosis Institute
- A Member in good standing with the Fellowship of Christian Hypnotist
- Certified Self Hypnosis Instructor from Mottin & Johnson Institute of Hypnosis
- Bachelors Degree in Theology from Life Christian University
- A Certified Neurolinguistics Practitioner from Virginia NLP
- Certified in Youth Mental Health First Aid from the National Council for Behavioral Health
- A Landmark Education Graduate
- Pain Management Certification with Hypnosis PDIS from Ron Eslinger & Healthy Visions
- Certified Educational Excellence Practitioner through Sheila Granger and CPD Training
- Certified in Pain Control and Emergency Hypnosis by the National Guild of Hypnotist (NGH)
As a member in good standing with the National Guild of Hypnotists & the American Hypnosis Association, we uphold a solid Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
Fredericksburg VA Hypnotist – Nathan Gist – Hypnotherapy
Your information is kept safe, secure, and confidential for your privacy.
Call Today for your Free and Confidential Consultation 540-222-1715.